- 1 Day: $600.00
- 1 Week: $1,800.00
- 1 Sony PDW-F800 Camera
- 1 Fujinon XA17x7.6 HD Lens (Other lenses available for additional cost.)
- 1 Sony HDVF-200 HD Viewfinder
- 1 Vinten Vision 100 Tripod System includes head, legs, and spreaders.
- 1 AC Power Supply
- 4 Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Battery Packs
- 1 Anton Bauer Battery Charger
- Camera case, tripod case, and accessory bag.
The Sony PDW-F800 XDCAM offers multi-format recording flexibility including SD recording and a frame rate of 23.98P in 1080 mode. It is packed with three 2/3-inch type CCDs and a “Power HAD FX” progressive CCD with 1920x1080 effective pixels, which capture vivid, stunning, HD images.
The high-quality HD recording is offered at a data rate of up to 50Mbps using the MPEG-2 4:2:[email protected] compression. There are also multi-format recording options of 1080i, 720P and SD, which comes with HD/SD conversion and cross conversion between 1080i and 720P. The PDW-F800 is ideal for cinematic productions, in addition to certain ENG shoots. It features over-crank and under-crank recording which allow for slow and quick motion.