Movi M10 Gimbal with Operator
- 1 Day: $1,100.00
- 1 Freefly Movi M10 Gimbal Camera Stabilizer
- A skilled operator from The Videohouse
- "The Videohouse Movi Configurator" A Samsung Tablet and case.
- 1 Monitor and Ball Head
- 4 Freefly Battery Auxillary Packs
- Clip AC adapter for cables
- 1 Remote AC Adapter
- 2 HDMI Cables
- 1 SDI Cable
- 1 Hex Wrench
- 1 M2.5 Hex Driver, 1 M3 Hex Driver
- Various Freefly spare parts including o-rings and firmware recovery.
- 2 Clips and Antennae.
The Freefly Movi M10 handheld gimbal is a 3-axis camera stabilization system. It uses three motors and an IMU (inertial measurement unit) to limit unwanted movement along pan, tilt, and roll. It is designed for DSLRs and smaller cinema cameras and can accommodate up to 12 pounds. Ideal for sweeping shots and moving vehicle shots to reduce vibration and shake. The camera must be accurately balanced to the Movi to achieve the best performance. Use Bluetooth after the camera is balanced to connect to a Windows operating system and configure the setup finalization process.
The Movi can be operated wirelessly with either a dedicated controller or using an RC aircraft transmitter (hand-held radio controller).